Issue 192, November 2001
PDF Download (2.72 Mb)
COVER: Chicago Transit Authority trolley bus 9553, a 1951 Marmon-Harrington
product, pauses at the Depot Street bus stop on Central Avenue on October 28, 2001. Photo by Greg Heier.|
INSET: CTA 9553 stops at the crosswalk at the east end of Display Barn 6. Photo by Ray Piesciuk.
- Focus on the Future by Dave Diamond
- Designing Main Street, East Union
- Central Avenue Paving Project
- Yard 5 Aisles Paved
- Life-Like Products and the N&W Y3 2050...
- Large Steam In A Small Scale by C. Kevin McCabe
- North Shore Line 749 Repairs...
- The Mystery: Finally Solved by Roger Hewett
- Electroliner Challenge Update by Barbara F. Lanphier
- Milwaukee Road 1603...
- HH-660 Restoration by Todd Jones
- Thomas Makes Friends for IRM visitor letter
- The Harsh Reality of Track Space Charges by Frank Hicks
Rail & Wire is issued as a benifit of the membership in the Illinois Railway Museum, a
not for profit, educational organization. Membership information
and application forms are available here.