Electric trains and Diesel or Steam trains will be operating. Electric trolley buses will be operating.
Equipment Scheduled to Operate:
– Frisco 1630 and Steam Coach Train (including evening trips)
– Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee 251 and 749 (including evening trips)
– J. Neils Lumber 5 and Steam Caboose Train
– Chicago Aurora & Elgin 36 and 319
– Chicago Transit Authority 4290 and 4410
– Chicago Transit Authority 2243-2244
– Chicago Surface Lines 1374
– Chicago Transit Authority 4391
– Cooperativa de Transportes Urbanos y Sub-Urbanos 19
Adults $15.00, Senior $13.00, Children $11.00
10:00AM to 9:30PM (Last admissions 8:00PM)
All equipment, schedules and prices
subject to change without notice.
Operation of equipment is expected to start within 60 minutes of opening and cease 30 minutes before closing.
Parking lot opens 30 minutes before museum and closes 30 minutes after.