Electric trains and Diesel or Steam trains will be operating. Electric trolley buses will be operating.
Equipment Scheduled to Operate:
– Frisco 1630 and Steam Centenarian Coach Train
– Illinois Terminal 277, 518, and 234
– Chicago Aurora Elgin 36 and 309
– Chicago North Shore Milwaukee 160
– Chicago Surface Lines 1374
– Cooperativa de Transportes Urbanos y Sub-Urbanos 19
– Charles City Western 300 and Chicago North Shore Milwaukee 604 (demonstration)
– Sand Springs 68 will not be in operation
Adults $15.00, Senior $13.00, Children $11.00
10:00AM to 6:00PM (Last admissions 4:00PM)
All equipment, schedules and prices subject to change without notice.
Operation of equipment is expected to start within 60 minutes of opening and cease 30 minutes before closing.
Parking lot opens 30 minutes before museum and closes 30 minutes after.