Electric trains and Diesel or Steam trains will be operating.
Equipment Scheduled to Operate:
– Frisco 1630 and Steam Coach Train
– J. Neils Lumber 5 and Steam Caboose Train
– Chicago Burlington & Quincy 9911A and Nebraska Zephyr
– Chicago Aurora & Elgin 36 and 319
– Chicago Transit Authority 22 and 41
– Chicago Transit Authority 2243-2244
– Chicago Surface Lines 1374
– Chicago Transit Authority 4391
– Cooperativa de Transportes Urbanos y Sub-Urbanos 19
Adults $15.00, Senior $13.00, Children $11.00
10:00AM to 9:30PM (Last admissions 8:00PM)
All equipment, schedules and prices
subject to change without notice.
Operation of equipment is expected to start within 60 minutes of opening and cease 30 minutes before closing.
Parking lot opens 30 minutes before museum and closes 30 minutes after.