Barn 3 is one of our train exhibit buildings, or barns. In Barn 3 you’ll find restored Pullman sleeping cars, elegant private cars, dining cars, and coaches on display.
- Walk through a Santa Fe lounge car to experience train travel in the 1940s
- Inspect the opulent 1880s private railroad car Ely
- See how meals were served on the rails in 1910 in our all-wood Boston & Maine dining car
- Embark on your own “whistle stop tour” from the open rear platform of the observation car Lake City
- Discover the Dover Strait, a fully restored lounge-sleeping car from the famous 20th Century Limited train
Our Barn 3 exhibit barn is open for self-guided tours whenever the museum is open. Barn 3 is located on Depot Street just south of the East Union Depot.