Where the rubber meets the road. Join us for trolley bus and motor bus rides and see other buses that will be open and on display. Great photo opportunities for the bus fans. The Bus Stop Shop will return with a huge selection of books, magazines, and artifacts available for sale in the Andersen Trolley Bus Garage.
Hours / Admission / Operating Schedule Information:
Electric trains and Diesel or Steam trains will be operating.
Trolley Buses Scheduled to Operate:
– Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority 925
– Chicago Transit Authority 9553
– King County Metro 4123
– Milwaukee & Suburban Transport 441
– Dayton Regional Transit Authority 9809
– King County Metro 4020
Motor Buses Scheduled to Operate:
– Janesville Transit System 412
– Janesville Transit System 433
Railway Equipment Scheduled to Operate:
– Frisco 1630 and Steam Coach Train
– Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee 251 and 749
– Chicago Transit Authority 3142
Daily Admission Rates:
Adults $15.00, Senior $13.00, Children $11.00
Museum Hours During This Event:
10:00AM to 6:00PM (Last admissions 4:00PM)
All equipment, schedules and prices subject to change without notice.
Operation of equipment is expected to start within 60 minutes of opening and cease 30 minutes before closing.
Parking lot opens 30 minutes before museum and closes 30 minutes after.