To access the Pullman archives we need to know the lot number. If you have the year, the car name, or the railroad that ordered the car, we might be able to find the car. For each lot, Pullman created a "Builders Spec." and/or a "Drawing List". The Builders Spec. has detailed information on the car dimensions and weight, paint and decoration, components, etc. The Drawing List usually provides you with floor and ceiling plans (B_size by plan number), structural and construction detail drawings.
- Photographs (if available) $12.00 each
- 8 x 10, Black and White. Minimum Order $36, mailing included.
- Drawing List, per lot number, 24# acid-free paper, shipped $0.30 per page.
- Specifications, per lot number, 24# acid-free paper, shipped $0.30 per page
- Exceptions: if the specification and drawing list is short (early lot numbers), $15 will be charged for both. Note late lots are extensive and may include multiple car types. Fees are based on 30 cents/page, 25 cents in bulk.
- Drawings (Oce copier print on 20# drawing paper, in 3" shipping tube). Minimum order $25, UPS or priority mail insured included in the drawing price.
|B||24" x 24"||$15.00 each
|A||9" x 12"|
Osgood Bradley 1000, 10000 series
|T||9" x 12"|
Osgood Bradley 2000, 20000 series
| ||Osgood Bradley 3000, 30000 series||$10.00 each
|C||12" x 18"||$15.00 each
|D||24" x 36"|
Osgood Bradley 4000, 40000 series also
|E||36" x 48"|
Osgood Bradley 5000, 50000 series also
|F||36" x 60"|
Osgood Bradley 6000, 60000 series also
|H||24" x 48"||$20.00 each
- Search Fees, Research Services for un-indexed materials: Price will be quoted on request.
- A license agreement is required to be signed prior to receiving specifications and/or drawings, which includes model makers and car owners for signature.
After it is determined that the material is available, make out a check payable to the Illinois Railway Museum, enclosing the check with your order. Shipment is usually within a few weeks of the order. The policy is to turn in the check when the order is shipped. Not all drawings will be found. Please verify that the drawings are available before sending in your order.
There is an incredible cost in housing and maintaining a collection of 1,000,000 Egyptian Linen and tracing paper drawings. Climate control and security systems are being used. So don't be disappointed in the price list. For large drawing orders only, excluding photos and spec/drawing lists, a discount schedule is available.
Prices subject to change without notice
Foreign orders to be quoted for shipping costs